Consent to the processing of personal data
Joining the present Agreement and providing personal data to PJSC Dairy "Voronezhsky" (hereinafter – the Operator) by filling in the fields of the registration and other forms at the protein.molvest.ru website, the User, in accordance with the provisions of Federal Law #152-FZ dd. July 27, 2006 “On personal data”:
- confirms that the stated personal data belongs to him/her personally;
- recognizes and confirms that he/she carefully and to the full extent got acquainted with the present Agreement and the provisions contained herein concerning processing of his/her personal data stated by him/her in the fields of the forms;
- recognizes and confirms that all the provisions of the present Agreement and the provisions for processing of his/her personal data are clear to him/her;
- provides his/her consent for processing of the stated personal data with the purpose of rendering services to the User;
- expresses his/her consent with the provisions of processing of the personal data without any exceptions and limitations.
The present User’s consent shall be applied in relation to processing of the following personal data:
- surname, name, patronymic;
- date of birth;
- place of residence (address, city, region);
- telephone numbers;
- e-mail addresses (E-mail).
The User empowers the Operator to perform the following actions (operations) with the personal data:
- obtaining and accumulation;
- storage within the reporting storage terms stated in the respecting regulatory documents, but no less than three years from the moment when the User stopped using the Operator’s services;
- clarification (update, alteration);
- using with the purpose of providing the services to the User;
The User agrees with the provision on sending him/her correspondence to the stated place of residence, mobile number, or e-mail address, including the information about promotional activitycarried out by PJSC Dairy "Voronezhsky".
The stated consent can be cancelled by the User by supplying an application to the Operator.
Cancellation of the consent for processing of the personal data can be performed by sending a corresponding order in writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Operator shall be entitled to introduce changes in the present Agreement. When introducing changes herein, the latest update date shall be stated in the valid version. New version of the Agreement shall come into force from the moment when it is placed on the web site unless otherwise stated by the new version of the Agreement.
In accordance with Federal Law 152-FZ “On personal data” dd. 27.07.2006, the details stated in the questionnaire can be used by us and only upon your written consent.
We guarantee confidentiality and protection of the data from unauthorized use.